Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

This year I really don't have much of a major resolution, other than to eat better and read more!


Jess from IROCKSOWHAT wrote a very inspiring post earlier this year that gets down to the dirty boring facts of taking control of what you eat. Read about how to Stop Being Fat!






Winding down the year!
One of my favorite movie review writers (maybe movie critic would have sounded better? who cares?) wrote for the Dallas Observer of the Top Movies of 2011.
I am most excited about Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, the book is just the greatest and I hope the movie does it justice.


The Chicago Tribune gave us a list of the Best Books of 2011. I will use this list as my go to for my resolution of more reading in 2012!


And last, but certainly not least Pitchfork's 50 Best Albums of 2011. I'm not going to lie, I haven't heard the majority of these (I have fallen off of the "cool music" bandwagon). I do however love Lykke Li's Wounded Rhymes, Fleet Foxes Helplessness Blues, M83's Hurry Up, We're Dreaming, and of course Bon Iver's new self-titled album with which I am in LOVE.


I wish you all the happiest (and safest) New Year!
xx
Whitney


ps! I need more of this to happen this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment